Hiprabovis 3 is trivalent inactivated BVD / IBR and PI-3 vaccine for cattle.
Trivalent inactivated BVD vaccine against respiratory and reproductive conditions caused in cattle by IBR / IPV, PI-3 and BVD.
Approved for use on Organic Farms by AsureQuality.
- Glass bottle 5 dose ( 15mL)
- Glass bottle 30 dose (90mL)
- Glass bottle 80 dose ( 240mL)
- Calves: Control of respiratory conditions produced by IBR (Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis), PI-3 (Parainfluenza – 3) and aid in the control of disease caused by BVD (Bovine Viral Diarrhoea)
- Cows: Control of reproductive conditions produced by IBR/IPV and aid in control of disease caused by BVD Virus.
- Bulls : Aid in control of BVD and IBR virus, protection against symptoms of Bovine herpes virus.
- Calves: 3mL intramuscular injection, initial injection at 4 months of age or older and a booster vaccination 3 weeks later.
- Cattle: 3mL injection intramuscular injection. In first vaccination administer 2 vaccine doses 3 weeks apart. Annual revaccination with a single dose.
- Heifers: administer 2 vaccine dose 3 weeks apart, the last injection occurring one month before the first mating. Annual revaccination with a single dose.
- Breeding animals: annual booster one month before mating.
Store at 2°C-8°C. Shake before use
Unused vaccine should be discarded within 10 hours of opening.
Vaccinate only healthy animals
Zero withhold period
RESTRICTED VETERINARY MEDICINE
Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act, 1997 No A07140
- Hiprabovis Study – Sero Prevalence of IBR in New Zealand
- Case Study completed by Dr Ivan Holloway on IBR on South Island dairy herds.
- Download flyer for Hiprabovis for Bulls
- A007140 – Label Hiprabovis
- Safety Data Sheet 2011
- Safety Data Sheet 2017
- Hiprabovis 3 GMO free 3757_001
- Download Hiprabovis 3 flyer
The ultimate bull vaccine Hiprabovis 3 BVD Vaccine is available direct through your local vet.
For any questions please call your Agilis rep on 0800 agilis.
For more information on this product please visit www.hipra.com